Stainless Steel Pour Over Coffee Dripper – Reusable Double Layer Mesh Filter and Coffee Scoop with Bag Clip
Why choose a coffee dripper? – All of the essential oils and flavor end up in your cup – Complete control over the brewing process – Pour water over all of the grounds evenly – Never buy paper filters again – Cleanup is quick and easy – Impress your family and friends with best cup
Why choose a coffee dripper?
– All of the essential oils and flavor end up in your cup
– Complete control over the brewing process
– Pour water over all of the grounds evenly
– Never buy paper filters again
– Cleanup is quick and easy
– Impress your family and friends with best cup of coffee they’ve ever had
How to make the perfect cup
1. Start by boiling water to 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Grind coffee – Use a burr grinder for the most consistent grind
3. Scoop grinds into the filter – 2 scoops for every 6oz of water
4. Place filter over cup and shake so grounds are a flat surface
5. Pour water over grounds until they are completely covered and then wait until the water has filtered through
6. Repeat the process while pouring in a circular motion over the grounds
7. Allow all of the water to filter through, wait up to a minute to ensure you’ve captured all of the coffee from the dripper
8. Sip and enjoy!
BONUS coffee scoop with bag clip included with every purchase! 100% money back guarantee, order today!
- BETTER TASTING COFFEE – Our coffee dripper allows for complete control during the brewing process, choose the preferred amount of grounds and direct the flow of boiling water evenly over them to extract all of the flavor in the coffee for a perfect cup every time
- NO MORE PAPER FILTERS – Using a stainless steel dripper eliminates the need for paper filters allowing the full flavor and essential oils of the coffee to pass through into your cup for your enjoyment
- DURABLE – Made of 18/8 stainless steel the perforated outer layer makes the dripper strong while the fine mesh inner layer works to keep all of the grounds out of your cup
- EASY CLEANUP – When you’re finished brewing compost the grounds, rinse thoroughly with warm water, and put in the dishwasher
- BONUS – Stainless steal coffee scoop allows you to measure out the perfect amount of coffee every time and seal the coffee bag with the clip keeping your coffee beans fresh