Rina Bakeware – Silicon Baking Mat – Set of 3 – Non Stick – Food grade – BPA free – High temperature range – cookware set (2 of 16.5″ x 11.6″) and (1 of 8.3″ x 11.8″) – FDA certified
ADVANTAGES OF USING A SILICONE BAKING SHEET: Replace many rolls of parchment paper or Aluminum Foil. Your kitchen becomes a little greener and you save money. Besides of the magic of non sticking, they can be used around 2000 times. Safety silicone liners are certified by FDA and LFGB. The temperature ranges from -40°F (-40°C)
ADVANTAGES OF USING A SILICONE BAKING SHEET: Replace many rolls of parchment paper or Aluminum Foil. Your kitchen becomes a little greener and you save money. Besides of the magic of non sticking, they can be used around 2000 times.
Safety silicone liners are certified by FDA and LFGB. The temperature ranges from -40°F (-40°C) to 536°F (280°C) and can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven. Also, safe to use on microwaves.
Easy to Clean and Storage. A little of soap and hot water is all you need. You will love it when baking with messy butter and sugar. Or, take them to the dishwasher machine. To storage, keep them flat or rolled.
The best silicone baking set is made of two or more liners. Usually, when you want to make many batches of cookies, you lay out your cookies on one sheet while the other is in the oven.
Less Burning or Browning. Silicone mats are more even and they tend to less browning on the bottom of the goods. If you are using any sort of sticky glaze, you’ll appreciate the non-stick surface of the mat.
Perfect for Kneading Dough On. It’s great for kneading pizza, bread, or even pie dough. The dough doesn’t stick to the mat. Also, you use only the necessary flour to get to the point. Professional bakers use silicone mats for working with fondant, chocolate, sugars, and other sticky things.
That’s not all folks! Never need to grease, oil, or flour a silicone baking mat. Not limited to baking. You can use them for warming up foods in the oven, and they can even work in a toaster oven.
Proper Use and Care
Wash using hot water and soap. Store flat or rolled.
3 Silicone Baking Mats => 2 pieces 16.5″ x 11.6″ (42cm x 29.5cm) => 1 piece 8.3″ x 11.8″ (21cm x 30cm)
- ==> NON STICK BAKING MAT MULTIPLE USES: Our silicone baking liners are perfect from the very beginning of a preparation process of cooking or baking, to the end when you give your fairy touch. See the full description for more details.
- ==> HEALTHY BAKING, HEALTH COOKING: Say goodbye to cooking sprays, parchment papers, grease, butter or oils. Your family deserves the best! Go for it! Food grade silicone is safe for baking and cooking.
- ==> HIGH QUALITY BAKING SET: Our liners were tested by real bakers. Passionate bakers like you will love our products, made of premium raw material on international certified factories. Quality is a key value for us.
- ==> IS SILICONE BAKING MAT SAFE FOR BAKING AND COOKING? Oh, Yeees! Our baking mats, cooking mats are BPA free. They also have FDA certification and LFGB certification.
- ==> PERFECT BAKING SET COOKING SET FOR YOUR KITCHEN: Two half-size liners size 16.5″ x 11.6″ (42cm x 29.5cm), and one liner size 8.3″ x 11.8″ (21cm x 30cm). Easy to use silicone mats, easy to clean and easy to storage. Our non stick baking sheet is very easy to clean. Temperature range from -40°F (-40°C) to 536°F (280°C). They can be taken to the freezer, oven or microwave.