Pro Chef Kitchen Tools Premium S Shaped Double Hooks in 10 Pack Stainless Steel
If added counter space were the answer, then as kitchens got bigger they would automatically become more efficient. But they don’t. You need to find a way to cut steps, save time, streamline processes from preparation through clean up and generally make sure that your kitchen gets smarter without needing to get bigger. Keep your
If added counter space were the answer, then as kitchens got bigger they would automatically become more efficient. But they don’t. You need to find a way to cut steps, save time, streamline processes from preparation through clean up and generally make sure that your kitchen gets smarter without needing to get bigger.
Keep your kitchen conveniently organized so you can spend less time fighting with it and more time loving it using these 10 hanging S hooks.
Suitable for all popular kitchen tools with hanging loops, as the hooks are universal and matches most kitchen styles.
Like a proper restaurant kitchen, everything is within your arm’s reach from tools to pots. If you want to fight countertop clutter, there’s something pristine about rows of kitchen supplies when they’re at home hanging rather than sprawled on a countertop or stuffed in drawers and on shelves. Don’t limit yourself to pots and utensils, think towels, dish drying racks, and whatever else you can think of. The moveable, sliding hooks will give you a tremendous amount of flexibility – which is the keyword for any kitchen.
Is your kitchen tool collection getting out of control? Does finding the right tool mean triggering an avalanche of gourmet cookware when you open a cabinet door? Time to unclutter. Hanging S hooks are a quick answer to countertop clutter. Made out of heavy-gauge stainless steel, these hooks will put your kitchen gadgets, tools, pots and pans on display, keeps them within quick reach, and frees up cabinet space, all at the same time. The tools don’t rub or scrape against one another like in a drawer, which minimizes damage to your valuable investment. The hooks are easy to install on any rack or shelf without any tools.
Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- ★★★★★ SAVE MORE TODAY! Add to Cart to reveal today’s instant rebate discount pricing from the manufacturer for authorized Amazon resellers ★★★★★ HAVE ACCESS TO POTS, PANS, SKILLETS & UTENSILS MUCH MORE QUICKLY: If you do a lot of cooking in your kitchen, you probably have hundreds of different items in there. Each one serves a different purpose and as any good chef knows, having the right tool for the job is half of what the culinary arts are all about. Using the correct pot or pan can make cooking easier and make the meal better, and that’s why these ‘S’ shaped hooks are perfect for even the amateur chef making meals at home. Imagine having all of your good pots and pans literally at your fingertips, securely on display over the stove or countertop. You can organize your home kitchen like a five-star restaurant by putting up lines or iron bars and then using these ‘S’ hooks to hold your cookware and essential utensils, so that they are accessible from your most used workspace.
- COMPLEMENTS YOUR KITCHEN DESIGN PERFECTLY: Since these hooks are stainless steel they go with all kinds of kitchen designs; two of the most popular kitchen themes is the ultra-modern look, which features a lot of stainless steel and brushed metal, on everything from appliances to countertops, and the rustic look, which usually features wood countertops, cabinets and retro-style appliances. These stainless steel ‘S’ hooks will go with either one of those designs and thousands more. There are very few kitchen styles that these stainless steel hooks won’t make look even better, and the great thing is, if you have been thinking about remodeling your kitchen anyway, because you have run out of storage space, you don’t have to do a full remodel – you can just do a redesign and incorporate these hooks, freeing up space for you to create the perfect kitchen style you have always wanted but never thought you’d get without a remodel.
- STRONG & STURDY TO HOLD UP YOUR HEAVIEST KITCHEN NECCESSITIES: These hooks are thick and strong, so you can count on them to hold even most of the heaviest pots and pans in your kitchen. You want a strong S hook rather than a flimsy one because the metal has already been bent into an ‘S’ shape and been allowed to set. If you make ‘S’ hooks out of flimsy metal, you will get the curves bending backwards under even a few pounds weight. But these ‘S’ hooks are forged to last. They are made specifically for holding pots and pans in a commercial kitchen, which are usually a great deal heavier than the ones that you’ll find in the average residential kitchen. You should have no problem getting your utensils, pots, pans, skillets and more to hang from these reliable hooks, and never have to worry about anything falling.
- 10-PACK CONTROLS CLUTTER AND MAKES YOUR KITCHEN MORE ORGANIZED AND EASIER TO USE: Because there are ten of these in every package, you’ll always have plenty to organize your kitchen. No matter how many pots and pans or kitchen utensils like oversized ladles and spoons you have, you’ll always have enough hooks because these packages are priced low and you get ten with every single one. Plus, you don’t have to restrict yourself to the kitchen. Imagine being able to free up space in your garage by implementing some new racks or a string across the ceiling and then using it to hang up some of the items that are cluttering up your garage right now. You can use them in the bathroom, you can use them in the bedroom, utility room or anywhere else that could use some more floor space. These ‘S’ shaped hooks are perfect for any small object that you can attach to them.
- MADE TO BE COMPATIBLE WITH MODERN COMMERCIAL KITCHEN FIXTURES THAT YOU CAN USE TO CREATE A PLACE TO HANG STUFF: Grundtal rails and IKEA fixtures are specifically made for hooks like these and are installed in professional kitchens all over the world. These ‘S’ hooks are the choice of chefs everywhere because they fit perfectly on many of those fixtures. That means that if you decide you want to clear out your cupboards and make some space, you can install these fixtures yourself, in your home, and be sure that you are going to be able to use these ‘S’ hooks on many of the kitchen rails that are out there. These rails are usually easy to install and require very little construction work to put them in your kitchen, and there are even standalone racks that you can use with these ‘S’ hooks if you don’t want to do any kitchen remodeling at all.