Potato Ricer & Baby Food Masher w/ 3 Strainer Discs for Applesauce, Mashed Potatoes, Pumpkin Pie & More – Premium Cookware Gadgets by Mo+m Kitchen
IF YOU’RE A PARENT, TIME IS PRECIOUS Time is a precious commodity we seem to lose much of when we have kids. What used to be time spent filled with leisure and idleness is now filled with dance recitals, sporting events and countless hours in a carpool line. As parents ourselves, we at Mo+m Kitchen
IF YOU’RE A PARENT, TIME IS PRECIOUS
Time is a precious commodity we seem to lose much of when we have kids. What used to be time spent filled with leisure and idleness is now filled with dance recitals, sporting events and countless hours in a carpool line. As parents ourselves, we at Mo+m Kitchen totally understand. That is why we strive to offer the highest quality kitchenware designed specifically to save time and effort while preparing meals.
INTRODUCING THE MOST VERSATILE KITCHEN TOOL YOU’LL EVER OWN
Do you ever avoid making homemade mashed potatoes because mashing them by hand takes too long and is just too HARD? Or maybe you choose the canned sweet potatoes for the pie because making the filling fresh is just too much work. Slicing, dicing and smashing by hand is labor intensive. But we have a better way.
With the Mo+m Kitchen Potato Ricer and Baby Food Masher you can easily and comfortably make more homemade dishes in no time at all. Make lump-free, silky smooth homemade mashed potatoes with just a pull of the handle. Make your little ones homemade apple or pear sauce almost effortlessly. It has a number of other common applications too: pie fillings, diced hard-boiled egg for salad, even squeeze the liquid from your spinach or greens. The applications are almost endless.
Now you can serve your family healthier, homemade meals and save time doing it. What more could you possibly ask for from kitchenware?
CLICK “ADD TO CART” NOW AND BUY RISK FREE
We back all of our products with a satisfaction guarantee, so your purchase is risk free. We are confident you’ll love your new potato ricer, but if for any reason you don’t, we’ll do our best to make it right. Whether you want a replacement or a refund, your happiness is our number one goal.
- ✔ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – With Mo+m Kitchen, as with all Mothers On the Move brands, you are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our top priority is your happiness, so if you aren’t happy with our product for any reason, we’ll make it right.
- ✔ NO MORE FATIGUE – If you’ve ever mashed potatoes by hand, you know the effort involved. Don’t tire yourself out trying to mash your root veggies with brute force. Use the power of leverage to make short work of smashing and straining your favorite foods. This kitchen tool is also perfect for those who lack the strength and energy for mashing by hand.
- ✔ EASY TO CLEAN – The body is made of High Impact Polystyrene and the strainer discs are Stainless Steel, so the entire device is dishwasher safe. When you get done preparing your delicious meal, just take out the strainer disc and the disc stabilizer and toss the whole thing on a dishwasher rack. It’s that simple.
- ✔ LESS TIME PREPARING, MORE TIME ENJOYING – Put your boiled foods in the strainer compartment and pull down the lever. That takes far less time than mushing away by hand. Now you can prepare your favorite mashed foods in seconds, leaving you with spare energy and time to spend how you like. Parents and busy professionals nowadays just don’t have the time to spend hours preparing meals. Stop slaving in the kitchen and work smarter with Mo+m Kitchen’s awesome cookware.
- ✔ MAKES MORE THAN JUST POTATOES – This amazing potato ricer and baby food strainer comes with 3 interchangeable strainer discs, each with varying strain sizes. Choose from coarse to fine ricing for the absolute perfect consistency every time. From the obvious silky mashed potatoes to the perfect, crispy hash browns, this tool is as versatile as they come. Strain avocados for homemade guacamole, or press hard boiled eggs for delicious egg salad. And the kids will LOVE your homemade applesauce.