Heavy Duty Roller Shower Curtain Rings, Polished Brass Clipperton RollerRings®, Set of 12
Heavy Duty Shower Curtain Rings – Polished Brass – Clipperton RollerRings Quality Design and Materials in RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings No other shower curtain ring on the market compares to the quality and standards of the Clipperton Brand’s original RollerRings design. With over 20 years of curtain ring manufacturing experience, the Clipperton Company will continue
Heavy Duty Shower Curtain Rings – Polished Brass – Clipperton RollerRings Quality Design and Materials in RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings
No other shower curtain ring on the market compares to the quality and standards of the Clipperton Brand’s original RollerRings design. With over 20 years of curtain ring manufacturing experience, the Clipperton Company will continue to focus on improving the quality and design of roller ball style shower curtain rings. Clipperton uses high-grade stainless steel that is only slightly magnetic, compared to others on the market.
Clipperton delivers the best and most durable roller style shower curtain rings with RollerRings. The strength and quality standard of materials will hold up for many years to come. RollerRings design features include a perfectly designed clamp for secure closure to ensure the shower curtain does not fall off. RollerRings larger roller balls allow an easier and smoother roll and transition when opening and closing the shower curtain, and the spacing of the roller balls on the top is thoughtfully designed to ensure as minimal noise as possible. RollerRings eliminate any necessary tugging to open or close the shower curtain and have a stylish modern appeal that will go with any bathroom décor.
Original Manufacturer of RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings
Created and Designed in 1994 by owner Richard S. Tate, Clipperton is the original manufacturer and designer of RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings. Holding the patent for the majority of the past two decades, all others on the market are simply a copy of our original design.
Durable Polished Brass Lacquered Finish Extensive Finishing Process
Our Shower Curtain Rings go through a finish process that ensures the highest standard of durability and resistance to corrosion. All finishes are nickel plated over a combination of brass and stainless steel materials to ensure that the finish will adhere to the rings and keep a new appearance for the lifetime of the product.
Large Oversized Clasp Closure
Our oversized secure clasp closure measures ½” and curves around the wire of the curtain ring to ensure a secure closure. RollerRings are not meant to be removed from the shower rod often. Instead, change the shower curtain by removing the old curtain from the hanging rings and replacing with new curtain(s) at your convenience. The large oversized clasp closures allow for easy removal of the old curtains, and lock new ones in place.
Sold as a Set of 12
Clipperton Shower Curtain Rings are sold as a set of 12. A standard shower curtain width or shower rods measuring 60” to 72” will require 12 shower curtain rings. Please note that if your shower curtain rod requires an extra wide shower curtain or a custom shower curtain that is wider, the rule of thumb is to install a RollerRing Shower Curtain Ring every 6” in the grommets of the shower curtain to ensure weight is distributed properly. This will ensure the best results for a smooth gliding curtain and a beautifully finished look.
Dimension and Sizing
The original RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings are designed to fit ¾” to 1-1/8” Diameter Shower Curtain Rods. The interior diameter of the top part of the shower curtain ring is just less than 1-1/2” wide with a ring height of 3”. The rings are designed to hold two shower curtains – a main shower curtain and an interior liner, if preferred.
Easy, Simple Installation
Simply open the curtain hook clasp closures and place through the grommets of the shower curtain and/or shower curtain liner, and securely clasp them closed. Slide each shower curtain ring onto one end of the shower rod and then replace the rod in the shower. For installation of an existing shower curtain rod, simply open the shower curtain ring from the clasp, then slightly stretch the shower curtain ring around the 1” diameter shower rod. The heavy duty materials used in manufacturing the Clipperton RollerRings will not snap when stretching over the shower rod and will conform back to their original shape.
Care and Maintenance
The high standard of finish and coating process that RollerRings shower curtain rings undergo ensures that they will hold up to any elements found in the Bathroom. Simply wipe down with a soft, damp cloth to remove any residue or build-up that may occur over time from the elements in the air in the bathroom and shower. Be assured that the materials and finish will hold up over-time.
- RollerRings® Shower Curtain Rings are made of Highest Quality Materials – Heavy Duty Brass and Stainless Steel Construction
- Corrosion-Free High Quality – Heavy Duty Finish Process to ensure longevity of product and finish of our Shower Curtain Rings.
- RollerRings® Shower Curtain Rings are designed to fit 1″ and 3/4″ Diameter Curved or Straight Shower Rods
- Rolls friction-free across your shower curtain rod. Only a light tug required to open or close the curtain.
- RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Corrosion-Free High Quality – Heavy Duty Finish Process to ensure longevity of product and finish of our Shower Curtain Rings. The high quality nickel plated and final finish process that our Shower Curtain Rings incur will ensure that your shower curtain rings will stay beautiful for many years to come. In addition with the Quality Materials we use in manufacturing our shower curtain rings they are guaranteed to not Rust over the lifetime that you own them.
- Our original RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings are designed to fit 3/4″ to 1-1/4? diameter Curved, Straight or Custom Shower Rods. Sold as a set of 12 for a standard 60? or 72? opening.
- RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings are backed by a Lifetime Warranty when purchased form an authorized Clipperton Reseller such as Amazon.com.
- RollerRings Shower Curtain Rings are made of the Highest Quality Materials – Heavy Duty Brass and Stainless Steel Construction to allow our shower curtain rings to withstand the elements in the bathroom setting over time and use. Due to the High Quality materials used in our curtain rings we recommend our shower curtain rings for indoor or outdoor use.
- The slightly larger Roller Ball Diameter used on Clipperton Brand Shower Curtain Rings allows our Curtain Rings to truly glide effortlessly on any shower curtain rod ? only a light tug is required to open or close the curtain. Our noted 5-Roller Ball Design has been perfected over the years of our manufacturing of RollerRings .